Home remedy for constipation
Constipation is a common problem observed in day-to-day routine, therefore to get rid of it, here are we enlisting some home remedies for you to get relief instantly. And surely these traditional remedies are backed up by science and research.
Table of Content:
1-Meaning of Constipation
2-Causes of Constipation
3-Symptoms of Constipation
4-Home remedy for constipation
5-How to prevent constipation
1-Meaning of Constipation – It is the hard passage of stool. The hypoactivity of the intestine reduces peristalsis and then causes constipation.
As a part of everyday life, due to changes in the lifestyle of running and food, we have to deal with a disease called constipation.
Therefore, constipation is also a matter of concern, due to which the person suffering has to face many problems because in our Ayurveda it has also been mentioned that stomach problem is the root of all diseases.
2-Causes of Constipation – There are many reasons for this, which are as follows
1-Irregular bowel movements – Constipation occurs if defecation is not done regularly.
2-Ignoring the urge to defecate– This also leads to constipation.
3-Low fluid intake– This is one of the main causes of constipation due to less drinking intake the amount of water in general.
4-Heavy laxative use– Constipation occurs due to prolonged use of laxatives.
5. Prolonged bed rest and lack of exercise– Constipation occurs due to prolonged bed rest and lack of exercise.
6-Use of sedative– Regular use of this medicine leads to constipation.
7-Diet low in fiber and high in animal fat– This is believed to be one of the main causes of constipation.
8-Unnatural position for defecation– Defecation should always be done in a sitting position.
9.-Lack of privacy and relocation.
10– Spinal cord injury- It can also be caused by this.
11-Anomalies of the Colon.
12-Smoking and Tobacco– Chewing smoking tobacco also causes constipation.
3- Symptoms of Constipation – These are as follows –
4-Home remedy for constipation –
Most people consider constipation as a simple and minor problem, but if this problem gets worse then your life habits can be disturbed. Because by not cleaning the stomach,
you can have many types of skin related problems along with physical problems. Here are some home remedies to get rid of the problem of constipation, which can help you get rid of constipation easily.
- Honey is very beneficial for constipation. Before sleeping at night, mixing a teaspoon of honey in a glass of water and drinking regularly, gets rid of the problem of constipation.
- Lemon – After getting up in the morning, mixing lemon juice and black salt in a glass of water, the problem of constipation ends.
- Guava – Many such elements are found in it that help in cleaning the stomach, such as it contains sodium and antioxidants, due to which if you consume two to three guava in a day, then it is very beneficial for cleaning the stomach and is considered good. By consuming it, along with stomach problems, the body also gets relief.
- Fenugreek – It is very beneficial for the stomach. Because it also contains elements like anti-fungal and anti-bacterial which help in curing every stomach problem. The right way to eat it is to take a small amount of fenugreek with lukewarm water, by doing this you get rid of the problem of constipation in the stomach.
- Isabgol- It is considered to be a panacea for constipation, if it is mixed with lukewarm water at bedtime and drinking it, the problem of constipation can be cured.
- Liquorice – It is considered beneficial for constipation as it contains many beneficial ingredients, which help in indigestion. Therefore, consuming it provides relief in constipation.
- Papaya -consumption of papaya is also considered very beneficial in constipation.
- Figs – If figs are soaked in the night and are consumed after getting up in the morning on an empty stomach, it provides relief in constipation.
- Ginger tea – Regular consumption of ginger tea can help you get rid of the problem of constipation because an element called antioxidant is found in ginger which helps in getting rid of constipation.
5-How to prevent constipation– Constipation can be avoided by adopting the following measures. It is as follows-
Health education is very important for the patient suffering from constipation, one should be educated about the definition and mechanism of physiology.
2-Always eat and drink in proper quantity.
3-Adequate use in the diet- High fibre content such as vegetables, fruits, whole grains and cereals.
4-Establish a habitual pattern like defecating immediately after a full breakfast.
5-Relaxation- Always free from stress, anger and worries, these effects provide relief from defecation.
6-Adequate fluid intake
7-Exercise-Adequate exercise to maintain normal abdominal muscle tone.
8- Avoid the use of self-medication in the form of laxatives, suppositories and enemas etc.
If you are troubled by the problem of constipation regularly, then you should take the medicine as per the advice of the doctor or visit any nearby physicians for seeking help in case of emergency.
We hope that you all liked the information given by us about home remedy for constipation.