10 Major impressive personality traits of Gandhi Ji
Some personalities are forever in memories and crave their names in golden letters from History. Out of these listed personalities, One such great personality was “The Mahatma Gandhi Ji” often known as “Bapu“. Even today he is famous all over the world as the “Father of the Nation”. He was known for his non-violent conduct and his words.
10 Major impressive personality traits of Gandhi Ji-
1. Use of the broom to remove social distancing.
2. Spinning- It was considered a symbol of self-reliance and unity.
3. Mahatma Gandhi was associated with all religions and castes, he had special faith in all religions.
4. Gandhiji made vegetarian food an integral part of his life.
5. Mahatma Gandhi laid the foundation of “Satyagraha“ by following the path of truth, there were many difficult turns in his life, but he never left the side of truth.
6. Gandhiji laid emphasis on collective prayer, which should be unitedly prayed by individuals, bypassing the restrictions of caste and religion.
7. Gandhiji always insisted that the human mind should be clean because if the mind is clean then you will be able to do something meaningful for the society and this is the real beauty of the human being.
8. Mahatma Gandhi was always against discrimination and kept saying that only one God has created everyone, so we all have equal rights on all things.
9. Gandhiji was a philanthropist for religion. In which there is no selfishness and in which the good of all is vested.
10. Gandhiji always followed the truth so he became great.
There are 9 special things related to the life of Gandhi ji from which you can take inspiration in life:
- If you believe in yourself then you can shake the world. Most human beings become what they believe in. If you already believe that I can’t do the job, your confidence will drop. But as soon as you believe that you will do this work, then you can do that work, whereas in the beginning you did not have your ability to do this work.
- Strength does not come from physical strength, it comes from willpower.
- Freedom has no meaning unless there is freedom to make mistakes.
- Man is nothing but his thoughts, he becomes what he thinks.
- The difference between what we do and are and what we can do will be enough to solve most of the world’s problems.
- Not excessive work, irregularity kills a person.
- Whoever wants to listen to the voice of his conscience is inside him.
- Gandhiji said that health is the real wealth, not gold and silver.
- The greatness of a country and its moral progress can be estimated by the treatment of animals
Biography of Mahatma Gandhi Ji:
- Gandhi was born on 13 October 1969 at Porbandar, Gujarat.
2. The childhood name of Mahatma Gandhi was Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.
3. Gandhiji’s mother tongue was Gujarati.
4. Gandhiji was married at the age of 13 to Kasturba Gandhi.
We hope that you all liked the information about the “impressive personality traits of Gandhi Ji” given by us.